Instant Zunka Pithla Recipe – Add some spice to your life with this traditional Maharashtrian preparation made with organic besan (Bengal gram flour), garlic & chillies. It can be cooked in two different ways – with water or with buttermilk. Pair it with rice or roti.
- Prep Time 1 Minutes
- Cook Time 7 Minutes
- Total Time 8 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Calories 245 kcal
Chickpea flour, onion, rice bran oil, garlic, green chillies, coriander, salt, red chillies, jeera, asafoetida, turmeric, mustard seeds, sugar.
- Empty packet (200g) in an empty bowl.
- Add 220ml cold water and mix well.
- Place kadhai on a cooktop, add 300ml water & let the water boil.
- Once water starts boiling, pour the besan & cold water mixture into the kadhai & start stirring. Keep stirring till the Zunka thickens in about 3 minutes to your liking.
- Garnish with onion, fresh coriander & green chillies.